Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hey BBs

Can you believe we're less than a month away from moving in??? Crazy!!

Anyway, that's why I think it is important that we should have a house conference call soon. Perhaps this Saturday at noon or 11:30am? It would be a conference call in the sense that we can start on my cell phone and add calls. I am pretty sure I can add everyone, or each person can add a few people on their phone.

Our other option is Skype, but not everyone has a microphone on their computer. I would prefer to have a voice conference, especially with people who need to have major stuff organized by the start of school (Finance, Food, Furniture/Cleaning/Labor, Garden). So at a minimum, I definitely need Doug, Tim and Miles (who's labor now?), but I really want everyone to make it. Also, this can be your chance to claim a room so you know where to move in!

On stuff:
I have whiskey barrels for the garden, so that we aren't digging, but we can still grow stuff. Yay! I have also been told that I can claim pretty much any furniture from my grandmother's basement, so we may want to discuss living room layout on a second conference call, after this first one. We also need to decide when people are moving into the house, and we will get housing's approval for you.

And I definitely appreciate Miles and Olivia getting me their deposit!! I have been meaning (okay, forever) to send everyone the routing and acct number so they can send stuff from their account online directly into the coop account. So I will try to do that today when I'm not at work.

LOVE!!!

5 comments:

olivia said...

I am so so so excited!

Saturday around 1 would be good for me....I don't have a mic on my
computer, but my cell's always good.

I'm on labor now, so I definitely need to discuss with you the final labor decisions..I know I had taken notes, but I can't seem to remember where they are...

We certainly need to address rooms. I know that we had decided to keep certain things on the second level along with taking into account seniority and which semester people are staying.

I don't believe we've even started figuring these things out? If its first come, first serve, I'm moving in a week early. ;)
just kidding guyyys.

But on that note, when are you guys moving in? I know Pam is on the 11th, and I don't think I'll be far behind. I'm comin on the 16th...so.....
(PAM IF YOU SEE THIS I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE IN ON THE 16TH).


317-850-8577 if you have any questions


Love you guys

olivia said...

p.s. room e and f both look amazing to me if no one is fighting for them...well...g too.

tim said...

hey all, i'm going to be on the road heading through oregon back to kansas city on saturday. if it's cell phones that might be do-able . . . i may very well be in a low-reception zone though. thanks

Anonymous said...

alright peepole. I'll probably be good for a conference call any time this saturday between like... 9 am and... I dunno... 4 pm. So.... I mean, since Saturday is tomorrow, let's set a time. Is 1 pm, as Olivia wishes, good? It is for me. Pam - if it is, then please send out a final email to everyone confirming it. if not... then let's work something else out. We definitely oughta get this call knocked out this weekend, one way or another.

I'm not sure when I'm moving in. As far as rooms, anything upstairs is totally cool with me.

k, it's been real. talk to you all/see you all soon! love,
miles

Pamie said...

Doug and I favor rooms B and C, being as they are close to the kitchen. :)

Sorry for no call today, I didn't have everyone's digits. I'll try for 1pm tomorrow. You will see an email.